Saturday, September 1, 2007

MICROPHONE CHECK ONE, TWO


Check one, Check two... i'm just testing this blog thing out....

that reminds me of one of my favorite old school groups (nix that, that sounds too, too fucked up)-Das Efx-back in 1992 for all you gentech kids out there, they were the shit...


Which unfortunately leads me to my first formal Where are they now? blog segment






Dray(the Das on your left, went solo in '06) and blood drained from my ears when i heard his record, dont ask me where i heard it from but you can buy it from the latter of the 2 companies (Disc makers & CD Baby) that helped(when i say helped, i'm talking about a John Stockton assist!!!) fuck up the music business !!!

1 comment:

Bunyan71 said...

Damn bro you pulled out the Draizy solo lp. Wowwwww. Back fo that ass though? AYO!